- By scheduling an appointment, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, or have parental/guardian permission if you are under 18.
- You are responsible for your own wellbeing and safety during and after our sessions together – I accept no liability in this regard.
All services are provided on a freelance basis.
All sales are final.
If you are not satisfied with the results of your service, please contact me within 5 days to discuss a possible solution.
- All services and sales are non refundable
All services are to be paid in advance. Via bank transfer or credit card payment. Bookings are only final after payment.
- A minimum of five days notice is required for all bookings.
- Most services refer to online/virtual services,for in-person appointments travel and accomondation fees can occur and are communicated upfront.
- Sessions need to be cancelled 48 hours in advance, otherwise they are not eligable for being rescheduled – for in-person sessions additional travel costs can occur.
- Rescheduled sessions are valid for 3 weeks, after this period the session will expire without any refund.
Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged the full amount of the service scheduled.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
I reserve the right to cancel or reschedule appointments at any time, for any reason.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Digital products, services and memberships are excluded from any kind of warranty or refund.
Last updated: February 16, 2024.